ShareVeterans Campaign Executive Director Seth Lynn and former staffer Chris Bellaire had an op-ed in yesterday’s Politico, where they explain that for veteran candidates, contrasting one’s service record with an opponent has rarely proved effective. Please take a look and let us know what you think.
- Tammy Duckworth, Tulsi Gabbard Slam Military’s Handling Of Sexual Assault Cases
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Signs ID, License Bills Helping Military Veterans Access Discounts
- Slow Start for Fully Electronic Veterans Claims
- Congressman Kline’s Bill Ensures Veterans Receive Promised Health Care Benefits
- Enyart Bill Aims to Speed up Benefits for Disabled Vets