ShareVeterans Campaign Executive Director Seth Lynn and former staffer Chris Bellaire had an op-ed in yesterday’s Politico, where they explain that for veteran candidates, contrasting one’s service record with an opponent has rarely proved effective. Please take a look and let us know what you think.
- JFK’s Grandson Honors Two with New Frontier Award
- Veterans Running For Congress Campaign As Can-Do Candidates
- Illinois Congresswoman Backs Fellow Iraq Veteran in Competitive Hawaii Congressional Race
- Iraq War Veteran Will Run for Iowa Legislature
- More Iraq, Afghanistan Veterans Going from Service Member to Member of Congress